About Me

My photo
CHICAGO, IL, United States
I am on this quest to make the most of my life.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

now and ever.

My curiosity about life and the human experience continues to abound.
I overdose on perspective, recovering each time with new eyes of understanding.
My defiance to the status quo - the roles, the boxes that people build for me, has increased exponentially. 
Levels of subservient accommodation are at an all time low. 
I am different. 
My evolution is here. 
My evolution is infinite. 
I am so entirely driven to feel, to create, to love and to achieve happiness. 
I will take nothing less than I legitimately deserve, nor will I take more. 
My expectations are of me and no other. 
In the abstract I value life, I manifest this by valuing each individual. 
I feel like I'm doing this right. 
I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment