About Me

My photo
CHICAGO, IL, United States
I am on this quest to make the most of my life.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


These days everybody claim they swag trafficking

When really lives lack and seems

Nobody wants to be a king

Of life or hope or joy any good cling

And we climb each other's back

To touch mirage, not achieve a dream

And I ain't frontin' like I don't have the same thoughts

Or that I construct my life with only just the meager wants

Damn, I'm just about as guilty as the robber's bag

I'll open up and take, but I ain't even ask for that

A foul disclaimer as we go through life doing dirt,

hearts are filthy but display clean hands with all the nerve

Habitually, ritually ending up on Sundays in church

Spiritually hunting down Satan when we the real perps

Bodies there but hearts and minds trapped where sin's perched

Still frollicking at them places where frailties converge

We bring out them toys hacking other's weakness everyday

I just sank your battleship, now please go and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment