About Me

My photo
CHICAGO, IL, United States
I am on this quest to make the most of my life.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

intrinsically art

Being an artist is hard. From my perspective, I feel that a minute pool of artists ever achieve the level of exposure they seek. Most of us earn degrees and take jobs that guide us off the creative path, while forced to share our gifts with only ourselves, or our loved ones, because either we don't have the confidence that we've perfected our craft for the world to see or because we just don't see the point - no one will ever know us.

Stop your ninnying. If you want to be an artist, be one. Create for yourself, and if no one ever sees it, you did. You accomplished it. So write, rap, draw, paint, sculpt, speak, cook, bake....do it to EXpress, not IMpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment