About Me

My photo
CHICAGO, IL, United States
I am on this quest to make the most of my life.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Beasts


I'm not a fan of cruelty, disrespect or any other form of demeaning individuals. To be perfectly honest, I abhor people who seek out to use or manipulate with the sole intent of furthering his own agenda. We all get used sometimes, it's part of the game, but be careful about your goal purpose. This is my response to what I felt was a negligent proposal for my purpose.




Not for all the digits in the world
Will I do that jig, will I dance that twirl
My beastly pride does indeed not heed
to cease dysfunction and prevent mislead
-nigga please-
I sensed a feeling, then sniffed that breeze
So, here go yo' office, here go yo' keys
Here goes the veins and arteries
Here come nonexistent begs and pleas
I won't trip, but know pride can morph to disease

So we sit in our worlds and refuse to admit
that our beasts so strong, could have joined, could have fit
could have rocked, could have rolled, could have soared this shit
But the pride your beast chose, the group beast picked?
The den they in, don't you smell that stench??
Yo' beast smell loyalty,
My beast smell bitch.

I send mine gone and expect the same
Look up, and I'm circled by the pride, by the gang
Shoulda known, shoulda seen that ain't nothin change

But me....

Back to the wall, my beast begs to come back
Try to waive beast off, tell her don't attack
Don't make that sound! Don't make bones crack!

But my beastly pride does indeed not heed
to cease dysfunction and prevent mislead.
To ensure I'm sane, to prevent my fail
to ensure my triumph, pay any bail
So I fed my beast, I stuffed her well.

No comments:

Post a Comment