About Me

My photo
CHICAGO, IL, United States
I am on this quest to make the most of my life.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Be the Change You Wish to See


The level of misery in the world at large, and more importantly in some of the folks I actually interact with, is awful.  I see people soak in their stew of shit, adding ingredients, warming it up and then wonder why their lives stink so badly. Instead of advice, they'd rather have pity. Instead of help, they'd rather have sympathy. Instead of progress, they'd rather spend their time trying to limit others. Me, perfect? Hell no, but I will say this - I am in constant thought and reflection on how I can improve myself for those around me. You ask my advice, I'm coming straight from the School of Thought that creates cycles of goodness. If you're looking for coddling with no lesson, ask someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment